Solved: Needs help with Robots.txt file creation - Shopify Community

Solved: Hi, I need help with sorting a problem out with my Robots.txt file. I have a brand new site. I got an email from Google Search ...

Solved: How to add robots.txt file in shopify?

You can learn more about how to edit your robot.txt file through our community post here. As this response is the answer to the question, I have ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Urgent Help Needed: - Shopify Community

txt file is created to block the search engine crawlers from crawling and indexing certain pages of the website. So, you shall check the 'Robots ...

Solved: Re: Robots.txt question please help - Shopify Community

I am worried about the robots.txt file for my client website which you can see here: is this blocking the blogs and collections pages from being ...

How To Edit Robots.txt File in Shopify - YouTube

In this Shopify tutorial, Nick demonstrates how to make custom changes to the default robots ...

Google is Deindexing all my shopify pages because of the robots.txt ...

i ahve searched for this file in my edit code and cannot find it. however when i search domain.co.uk/robots.txt it shows. some of my keywords i ...

robots.txt file is blocking my the collection pages - Google Help

I have seen that my website robots.txt file is blocking the collection pages and my products pages, that why my collection pages and product ...

Shopify Robots.txt: How To Edit It (And Why!) - Logeix

Here's a highly detailed guide to modifying the Robots.txt file on Shopify, with real code examples and done-for-you modifications to copy and paste.

Solved: Suspended google Merchant Center account, help!

But our robots.txt file looks fine and shopify support said that they cannot change it. Can anyone help, my site is estella-nyc.com? I've ...

Shopify Robots.txt Guide: How To Edit The Robots.txt.liquid

What Does Shopify's Default Robots.txt Block? How Do You Create The Shopify Robots.txt.liquid? How Do You Edit The Shopify Robots.txt File?